Welcome To Bella's Blog . Be nice please
Follow Me | Homie
Saranghae Youu

Exam Sucks !
Thursday, September 22, 2011 | 5:40 AM | 0 Cute


Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography

Scared ! my feeling before finished my last exam .
how EXAM ?
don't know lah how me results will be .
is this like what I expected ? urgh !
scared :P pray for me my result
will be in GOOD GRADES .
hopefully , its worth what i learned .

Tumblr Photography, Photography Graphics, Photography

I hate exam ! really really hate exam . 
had to wait for the time being , more mistake 
i made at this time because studies 
like FORCED .
please bella , don't be like that !
CHANGE ! CHANGE ! CHANGE !
lets study for your exam SPM
chill babehhh :)

p/s : i know my english is broken , but i'm tries :) 

♥ Old ♥ | $♥ New ♥
Da Princess

Assalamualaikum , congrats because you were step in this blog . Leave your footprints on my chatbox . Thanks for visiting babe :)
Status :
You're mine, mine, mine! Hahaha. Thanks awakk <3

: The queen of the blog is Bella
: Sunshine
: View with Google Chrome.
: Meet me at :-
Instagram | Facebook


Story Of My Life


Voice Out

No haters and anons ♥
Respect must be
Think before you write
No rapping , spamming or childish act
Your word is represent your actual behavior
Pls leave your correct URL Blog


Credit